Iowa Immunization Coalition
The Iowa Immunization Coalition is a nonprofit (501c3) group of medical providers, public health professionals, and immunization advocates, who have come together to provide immunization services to Iowans. It was established in 1996 by a small group of concerned Iowans. Today, the coalition is represented by over 100 health care organizations in the state of Iowa.
Iowa Immunization Coalition is funded through Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Iowa Department of Public Health, and other grantors. Private Donations are also a critical source of our funding for activities that support immunizations in Iowa. If you would like to support the Iowa Immunization Coalition, your tax deductible donation can be accepted electronically here. Thank you for your support of immunizations in Iowa.
The Iowa Immunization Coalition would like to invite you to join and support immunization services across the State. If you’re interested in becoming a member, click here.
The coalition's guiding principles
- Promote the health of all Iowans through increased immunization rates.
- Increase knowledge about immunizations and their value through accurate and scientifically based information.
- Serve as a reliable and trusted resource for immunization information.
- Support policies that eliminate barriers to appropriate immunizations.
- Serve Iowans of all ages.